11.01.2012

Attention Shoppers

Ok, so now that Halloween is behind us,
I can officially feel less weird about already planning Christmas right?
It's not all about the gifts but I must admit that I am a sucker for shopping...
and I am ready to make this a year to remember!
If you are local get ready,
 because I am going to let you in on a secret shopping extravaganza that you don't want to miss!
And it's happening TOMORROW.
 Imagine a room filled with tons of gifts that you won't find anywhere else.
I know, it makes your heart rate rise just a tad doesn't it?
I suppose I always loved the holiday shopping experience,
 but now that I have a tiny of my own to shop for spoil,
the excitement level is one for the record books.
So of course my eyes will be set on the many wonderful children's boutiques set up.
 (apologies to the rest of my family)
Birdie Baby Boutique, RW Boutique, Fifi Ruffles, and Tate and Tilly are just a few of the MANY vendors that will be there.
Seriously, you don't want to miss this.
So put on your shopping shoes and as Bob Barker would say "Come On Down".
And if nothing else, come say Hi to me and help me carry all my bags out!
See you there.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you again! Thanks for the honorable mention!!

    ReplyDelete