6.13.2012

Hump Day Happenings

*We are IN LOVE with You, Me, and Music Together. Lucia instantly gets a smile on her face and a pep in her step roll when we get to class. You have got to give it a try.

*Top Baby Blogs has refreshed their numbers which means Laughing Bellies will only move up if you vote. One vote a day is all it takes and it is greatly appreciated. Simply click here and then click on the owl. It's that easy. Don't forget you can vote once a day by simply clicking the Top Baby Blog icon located on the right.

*Haba wooden toys are a hit with our tiny. Her recent hearts desire....These Wooden Beads.

*When I finish the oh so popular "50 Shades Of Grey" I plan on reading the "The 5 Love Languages Of Children". I know, I know they don't exactly compliment each other but I have read Gary Chapman's  first book, "The 5 Love Languages" and have nothing but amazing things to say about it so I can only assume this book to be just as good.

Happy Hump Day Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment