1.24.2012

Be still my heart

I have never been a clean freak, if you don't believe me just ask my mother. Somewhere throughout my pregnancy though I morphed into a vacuuming obsessed, borderline crazed lady. I thought this rare obsession would pass but I am here to tell you that some pregnancy habits die hard. 
When I married my husband I also married his Dyson vacuum. My life will never be the same. This thing is AMAZING.  But behold my dear friends the latest and greatest, the thing that keeps me up at night wishing I had a bigger, dirtier house to vacuum. 
                                                                   
Drum roll please.......

Be still my heart. It's the Dyson DC41. It's not only my favorite color but it has triple the suction power as the one I currently own and the kicker...it's on a ball so you can easily maneuver it around your house. I dream of the day this sleek, purple dirt machine will be mine.
Now if only I could kick this chocolate eating habit!

2 comments:

  1. you are so stinkin cute. i am in need of a great vacuum. thanks for the tip, caroline :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will NEVER be disappointed with a Dyson. Just start saving your $, they don't come cheap.

      Delete